The IEP consists of eight 12-week modules for adult and young adult students of any level of English proficiency, from beginner to advanced. Students are given a placement test as part of the enrollment process to determine their levels of proficiency and length of the program. Classes start every Monday and minimum age to participate is 15. The program utilizes a communicative approach, called Enter-Trainingsm (entertainment & training). Following the principles of neuro-linguistics (multi-sensory practice through visual, auditory and physical activities), IEP combines the four English skills -conversation, listening comprehension, reading, and writing- in a full-immersion environment and integrated method. Our state-of-the-art resource centers enhance the learning process. Field trips and other extracurricular activities promote rapid language acquisition. Each level is accompanied by a supplemental course, including Conversation and Accent Reduction, TOEFL Test Preparation and/or Business English. Upon completion of level 7, students are granted a certificate of English proficiency. (level 8 is optional for students interested in business).
In this program you will:
- Communicate effectively and naturally, ultimately mastering the English language by engaging in dynamic, practical exercises
- Integrate all language skills -listening, writing, reading and speaking- in a full immersion environment, allowing communication from early stages in the learning process
- Use innovative techniques that produce fast results and knowledge of key cultural nuances
- Enhance your professional, social, academic and personal growth thus improving overall performance
- Interact with students from all over the world using your language skills in everyday American college, social and business life
Steps to enroll:
- Go to www.linguaschool.com and fill out and submit an application for enrollment online. You may also submit the application via email (email@example.com) or complete it in person at Lingua Language Center's main branch, located at 111 E. Las Olas Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33301. If you would like to contact us for an advising session, please fill out a contact request on our website, or send us an email, or call us toll-free at 1-888.6.LINGUA (1-888.654.6482).
- Pay non-refundable enrollment fee (International students requiring F-1 Visa will need to complete additional paperwork, accompanied by a non-refundable administrative fee and a refundable tuition fee)
- Complete English placement exam to determine your proficiency level and the length of your program (you will be subsequently notified of the steps to follow).