|Licensure Examination Pass Rate
|Graduate Employment Rate
*N/A: No available data at this time as graduates have not completed licensure examinations and therefore cannot be employed as PTAs.
- The Program is seeing a rise in retention of students, as evidenced by the 2012 graduation rate and not yet published statistics from currently enrolled students in the program. The Program expects to continue to observe a rise based on recently changed admissions criteria. Students entering the Program are more prepared, as most have completed general education courses such as Anatomy & Physiology I and II with lab and Medical Terminology.
- The Program uses the formula, required by the Commission on Accreditation of Physical Therapy Education, to determine the above graduation rates.
- Graduation rates are affected by students who leave the program for academic as well as personal reasons.
Licensure Examination Pass Rate:
- Data is consistent with information published by the Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy.
- Percentage of graduates who were employed as PTAs within six months of passing the licensure examination.