Students who wish to take college credit or vocational credit courses for personal enrichment or career exploration, and who do not intend to seek a degree or a certificate, will be admitted as non-degree seeking students.
Non-degree seeking students still:
- Must submit a valid high school diploma, GED or home school certification, but are not required to submit placement test scores;
- Prove Florida residency for tuition purposes or pay out-of-state fees;
- May be allowed to enroll in up to 12 semester hours of coursework, that does not require placement, without declaring intent toward a major. Enrollment beyond 12 semester hours will require the student to complete the full admission process, including placement testing;
- Are required to adhere to pre-requisites, which may create a need for placement testing; and
- Are not eligible for financial aid.