All students (including high school students testing for post-secondary readiness, dual enrollment, or other purposes) must have active Broward College (BC) student identification (ID) numbers and present one form of current/valid/physical identification (ID) prior to taking any examination (see below).
Test candidates and students from other institutions utilizing one of BC's Testing Centers for proctoring services are not required to have a BC student ID to test; however, they must present one of the forms of ID listed below unless otherwise specified by the testing agency (such as Pearson VUE, FAA, CLEP, DSST, etc.) or outside institution.
- All forms of identification must be:
- Original physical document (Pictures of a physical identification will not be accepted)
- Current and not expired
- Valid meaning the correct type of ID
- The ID used must match the name in BC's record system, documentation from authorizing testing institution or agency, or on the testing voucher, referral, or appointment.
- All test sessions are monitored and recorded.
- The Testing Center reserves the right to photograph any student taking any examination.
- Students must present one form of identification which must be a current/valid/physical official picture ID from the list below:
- Driver's License issued by the United States
- Official Florida ID
- U.S. Passport, U.S. Passport Card, or Permanent Resident Card
- Foreign passport with U.S. visa
- Military ID
- Tribal ID
- * Broward College Student ID may be acceptable as a primary ID for some tests
- A second form of ID may be requested. This second ID must have the student's name with signature or a picture (e.g. BC ID, school ID, library card, social security card, voter registration card, credit/debit card, or other official ID bearing the student's name and signature).
- High school graduates cannot use their school ID after the BCPS Last Day of School.
- High school students testing for post-secondary readiness, dual enrollment, or other purposes must present a current/valid/physical official picture ID from the first list above or other approved ID from the list below:
- School ID
- Permanent Resident Card
- Notarized statement with picture.
Approved by the BC Testing Council - 10/10/2017