For students from other institutions requesting to take a placement test at Broward College.
Broward College (BC) has a process in place for allowing students from other institutions to test at a BC Testing Center. The information below explains the request process.
Visit the BC Testing Fees webpage for fees information. Fees for Non-Broward Examinees are listed in each of the specific test areas on the page.
Note: This process does not apply for local high school students needing to take a placement test for Dual Enrollment, College Academy, or EOC Algebra 1 purposes.
Remote Placement Testing Policies:
- All requests MUST be approved by the student’s home institution prior to test scheduling.
- Scheduling at preferred campus location is subject to availability. Students may be referred to another BC Testing Center for test scheduling.
- Requests must be received at least 10 business days prior to the requested test date.
- Certain testing windows as specified below are dedicated to BC Academic and Enrollment testing only!
- Students are responsible for informing their institution of BC’s approval process.
- The BC preferred remote testing option is for students to test on their home institution’s account. This information must be shared with the home institution’s testing director prior to making any arrangements at BC.
- All students are required to present valid identification before the test session begins as well as any other requirements from the exam sponsoring organization.
- All students are required to adhere to the Testing Guidelines and Prohibited Items policies of the Testing Centers.
Remote Placement Testing Steps:
- Students must select a BC Testing Center location.
- Complete BC's Remote Testing form below to initiate the process.