As we look towards the next 50 years, we want to better serve the needs of our community. We have streamlined our in-kind donation process so that we may not only serve our nonprofit and community partners better, but also measure the impact we are having in our community.
Examples of in-kind donations include:
- Goods: Meeting/auditorium/classroom/retreat space
- Services: Printing/photocopy (this opportunity is limited)
- Auction items: Existing or purchased items that are given to a nonprofit organization to include in an auction to raise funds.
- Giveaway items: Small, inexpensive -- often Broward College-branded -- items given to a nonprofit organization for inclusion in gift bags, for door prizes, etc.
Before proceeding with the application process:
Please review the Frequent Asked Questions before starting the application process to make sure you have all the materials/information you need before applying.
Broward College reviews in-kind donations requests throughout the year. Please note that at least eight weeks of lead-time is required.
If Broward College approves one of the following in-kind requests, we ask that our nonprofit/community partners recognize the college as a sponsor in the following ways:
- Facility/Event space: We ask that the charity recognize Broward College as the host sponsor for the event and allows for a faculty/staff member to briefly address/welcome event attendees.
- Printing/design/photocopy – we ask that our nonprofit/community partners recognize the College as a sponsor of the event based on the amount of in-kind service provided.