Cube Care Company (www.cubecare.com) is a full-service manufacturer and supplier of decorative products for healthcare and commercial interiors, with a client roster that includes some of the largest healthcare facilities in the nation. With a team of designers, engineers and installers, Cube Care manages the entire curtain lifecycle for customers, bridging the gaps between curtain maintenance, to manufacturing, to installation – the only company in the U.S. will all these capabilities in-house. This unique all-in-one approach gives customers confidence that they’re receiving the highest quality decorative products, tailored with precision to their needs, with service that exceeds the highest expectations
IT’S NICE TO BE NOTICED
Cube Care was founded on a single principle. To care for everyone we come in contact with, without exception. To care for our suppliers, our community, our team members and especially our clients. We are thrilled that our efforts have been recognized and continue to be recognized by the communities and the people that we serve. You have our guarantee that we will continue to follow this simple principle day after day, year after year, and make Cube Care's dedication to service and high quality an example we hope will inspire all who come to know us.
• 2015 INK 5000 top of the fastest growing companies in the United States
• 2014 Top 50 Women Led Businesses in Florida
• 2014 GOOD TO GREAT AWARD RECIPIENT
• 2013 Regional Supplier of the year NMSDC
• 2013 Florida Companies to Watch Award Recipient
• 2013 Top 500 Emerging Businesses in America
• 2013 Top 500 Businesses in America
• 2013 Top 50 Women-Led Businesses in Florida.
• 2012 Top Small Business of the South.
• 2012 Supplier of the Year Award
• 2012 Top 100 Minority Businesses in South Florida
• 2012 Top 500 Hispanic American Owned Business in America
• 2012 Top 500 Privately Held Business in America
• 2011 Nominated Top Supplier
• 2011 Statewide Minority Manufacturer of the Year
Cube Care Company provides high-quality decorative products and services for healthcare and commercial interiors. We offer a turnkey solution for clients looking for the highest quality products and textiles available for healthcare and commercial interiors, including cubicle curtains, tracks, shower curtains, cart covers, window treatments, and bedding, as well as installation and maintenance services. As of recently, Cube Care received the honor of being able to provide Broward Community college with both window treatments and cubicle curtains for their nursing stimulation training.
We are proud to have participated in the following projects:
• Cleveland Clinic Weston- Neurological Institute/ Cancer Institute Building
• Broward College Health Sciences Simulation Center
• Joe Dimaggio Pediatric Floor Renovation
• Boca Raton Regional- Christine E. Lynn Women’s Health & Wellness Institute
• Miami Dade County- Children’s Court House