GDKN is a global services firm which was founded in 1993. GDKN's employees serve its clients in 47 states in the U.S, Canada, Europe, South America and Asia. Our service offerings include Business Process Automation utilizing our Custom Application Software development services, Staffing Services, Software Products and Solutions and Call Center Solutions.
GDKN's clientele include many Fortune 500 and public sector clients in industries including but not limited to, Education, Information Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Banking/Financial, Oil and Gas, Engineering, Aeronautics and Defense.
Jay Narang is the co-founder of GDKN Corporation and serves as the Executive Vice President. Mr. Narang has been in the IT and staffing industry for over 20 years. He has a Bachelor's of Engineering in Computer Technology, Advanced Management Education from Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management and Finance for Senior Executives from Harvard Business School.
GDKN is a Minority Business Enterprise firm and is a certified Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) in Broward College's vendor database.
Corporate Affairs: Jay Narang
Telephone: 954-985-6650 X 202
HR & Legal Affairs: Ed Altom
Telephone: 954-985-6650 X 220
Sales: Katharine Yates
Telephone: 954-985-6650 X244
- GDKN added several new fortune 500 clients in 2015, namely, Verizon, Cargill, Wisconsin Energy, Rockwell Automation, Premier (which include 3,500 hospitals), Ardent Mills, and Hyundai
- GDKN received the ISO 9001:2008 certification in 2015.
- Tapfin Elite Partner – 2015
- Florida Economic Gardening Institute – Grow Florida Award (top 50 companies in Florida to watch – 2014 )
- NMSDC - National Supplier of the Year - 2013
- SFMSDC – Supplier of the Year Award - 2012
- Tyco Security Solutions - World Class Supplier Award - 2010
- NMSDC - National Supplier of the Year - 2009
- FRMBC/ SFMSDC - MBE Supplier of the Year Award - 2008
GDKN completed several projects for some of its largest clients such as Honeywell, Nextera, Office Depot, Tyco, Duke Energy, State of Florida, etc. Below are highlights of a few of these projects:
DEW – Developer's Efficiency Work Bench
- DEW is a web application for creating user friendly and attractive platform agnostic applications. With its powerful and intuitive interface, developers can custom build web applications and mobile applications on the fly.
PAL – Paperless Forms Automation
- PAL is a paperless form automation system. The tool helps to create dynamic forms and reports on the run and integrates seamlessly with any database.