Dirt Pros EVS
6555 Powerline Road, Suite 305
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309
Corporate Office: (954) 318-2477
Enhancing Lives & the Built Environment
Dirt Pros, a premier provider of outsourced facilities services, offers facilities maintenance, operations, housekeeping, as well as plant services in support of industrial operations. Its expansive workforce of maintenance professionals supports corporate, multi-tenant, education, retail, healthcare, government and public venue facilities.
Recognizing that its responsibility is not just to its own stakeholders, but also to the public at large, Dirt Pros is a socially responsible company with a higher commitment. With every facility Dirt Pros services, the focus is on improved repair, increased cleanliness, more productivity and bringing pristine, healthy environments to all people.
Since its inception in 2004, Dirt Pros remains one of the fastest growing service companies in the country, offering an ideal solution for property owners to effectively manage their facility maintenance operations in a climate where every smart executive is focused on running a lean and efficient business.
While previous alternatives to in-house solutions have been largely inadequate, the Dirt Pros service management platform is unique.
Namely, an employee first attitude that includes every employee in the decision making process, the incorporation of sustainable elements and business practices on every level, a fearless commitment to utilizing cutting-edge technology, and a tight embrace on corporate social responsibility.
(954) 318-2477 – Corporate
• Broward College
• Florida Atlantic University
• Miami Dade College
• Florida Memorial University
• University of Miami
• Hospital Corporation of America
• Broward Health
• Memorial Healthcare System
• Apple Computers
• Landmark Healthcare
• Garnered SFBJ Top 40 Under 40 Award 2012
• Inc Hire Power Award industry ranking of #1 in nation 2012
• Inc Hire Power Award ranking of #4 by revenue 2012
• Ranking of #6 in Top 300 Business Leaders of the South 2012
• Ranking of #6 in Top 300 Business Leaders of the South 2011
• Garnered VZW Technology & Innovation in Business Award 2011
• Garnered Broward County Emerald Award for Leadership in Green Practices 2011
• Inc 500 | 5000 list 2010
• Delivered a 439% three year growth rate and 98%+ customer retention rate in 2010
• Inc Magazine ranking of 19th fastest growing products/services company in nation 2009
• Inc Magazine ranking of 6th fastest growing private company in South Florida 2009
• Inc Magazine ranking of 232nd fastest growing private company in the nation 2009
• Successfully designed and launched industry leading Green Program in 2009