8,000 Square Feet Water Obstacle Now Open to the
Dania Beach, Florida (June 7, 2018) – The Broward College Tigertail Lake Recreational Center, located in Dania Beach, is proud to announce the opening of the first Aqua Challenge in South Florida. The Tigertail Aqua Challenge is a 8,000 square-foot inflatable water obstacle course and playground that includes a climbing wall, trampoline, jungle gym, gigantic bouncing dome and a freefall climbing wall with slide.
The all-new Aqua Challenge will tests participants balance, strength, and concentration as it features a 12-foot tall Freefall climbing wall with a breathtaking zero-entry slide and a multi-level enclosed splash zone for playing or relaxing.
- Freefall slide offers an impressive drop into the water.
- A 17-foot wide Rebound water bouncer designed for superior bouncing performance.
- The Universal Thunderdome, a 12-foot wide octagon-shaped structure, connects the Runway and Swimstep and can be used as a meeting hub during obstacles.
- In the center of the Aqua Challenge, lies a Foxtrot balance beam and a challenging 25-foot gigantic bouncing dome that features a unique inflatable dome allowing people to climb, bounce, slide, splash, or lounge.
- The 20-foot wide Cyclone obstacle fits up to four people at a time and allows the wheel to act as a super soaker as it rotates.
- The Cyclone's inner tubes help with rotation, while the free-floating feature allows for an ultimate spinning work out.
- The Ultimate Catapult, a 16-foot swing that launches participants into the cool and refreshing water and features an integrated swim platform and lounging area on the inside.
This Aqua Challenge is now open to the public and available for all types of programs, including waterfront team-building, private parties and for daily use during rental hours. Participants must be at least 7 years old and be able to swim. Sessions are one hour long which includes a 15-minute safety briefing and 45 minutes of FUN. The Aqua Challenge can be included in a full day package as an added attraction or standalone by itself.
About Broward College's TigerTail Lake Recreational Center
Tigertail Lake Recreational Center (located at 580 Gulf Stream Way, Dania Beach, FL) is part of Broward College and Broward County's best-kept secret. The all-encompassing complex features watersport rentals, SCUBA, sailing, and lifeguarding courses, as well as regular outdoor adventure trips. Tigertail has an experienced, professional staff that meet and exceed Association for Challenge Course Technologies (ACCT) standards. In addition, every member of the Tigertail Lake Center staff is a fully-certified Red Cross Waterfront Lifeguard trained in CPR, AED, and First Aid. With a dedicated team of experienced professionals in corporate training, therapeutic facilitation techniques, and experiential education, Tigertail staff can develop customized training programs to meet any group or meeting goals in an engaging, fun learning environment. It's the perfect place for corporate teambuilding exercises.
Follow Tigertail Lake Recreational Center on social media at www.facebook.com/BCTigertail, www.instagram.com/tigertaillake, and www.twitter.com/TigertailLake. For more information please visit www.tigertaillake.com or call 954-201-4500.
Kip Hunter Marketing – 954-765-1329
Aimee Adler | Aimee@KipHunterMarketing.com | 561-302-6902