How to apply to study abroad on a SHORT-TERM, FACULTY-LED program (Italy, China,
Dominican Republic, or South Africa):
1) Download and complete the following three forms:
(this form needs to be signed by a physician clearing the student to travel abroad)
2) Submit the appropriate non-refundable deposit to reserve a space on the program. Deposits must be made in the form of a check, payable to "Broward College."
3) Submit the above three forms and the program deposit to one of the Faculty Coordinators listed under "Faculty Contacts" of the program you wish to participate in
How to apply to study abroad for a SEMESTER (Spain, Peru, Germany, or any other CCIS program):
In order to be eligible to apply to participate in a CCIS Program
, students must have a 2.5 cumulative GPA and be 18 years of age.
Students applying to a CCIS Program
need to complete the following documents and submit them to Katie Barcikowski by the appropriate application deadline:
1) CCIS Online Application & Instructions (students must write a Statement of Purpose in this section)
2) CCIS Online Student Recommendation Form (students need to obtain two academic recommendations)
3) Obtain an official copy of your transcript (unofficial if you are a BC student)