Are you a current Service Advisor who would like to hone his or her skills? Maybe you are working in the industry as a technician and would like to become a Service Advisor?
Broward College is offering a Service Advisor Course for the Fall 2014 term, which is open to existing Service Advisors, individuals working in the automotive repair industry and/or students who have graduated from Broward College’s Automotive Programs.
The class meets on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
from 6-10 p.m. and runs Aug. 26 through Nov. 18.
The course will concentrate on the following areas:
- The principles and procedures involved in the operation of an automotive service facility as a Service Advisor.
- Customer relations communication skills on a face-to-face and telephone basis.
- Sales skills training.
- Written communications related to estimates, repair orders and invoices.
- Internal staff relationships and communications.
- Service/maintenance intervals, warranty services, service contracts, service bulletins and campaign recalls.
For registration information, contact Nadia Vassell-Gowdie at 954-201-8611 or