Summer 2015 Philanthropy & Voluntary Service Program in Washington, DC
Comprehensive program includes academic credit, a guaranteed internship placement and fully furnished housing in the heart of Washington, DC. For more information, contact Jesse Schaefer, Manager, Institute on Philanthropy & Voluntary Service, firstname.lastname@example.org
or 202.986.0384 or visit www.DCinternships.org/IPVS
Students are encouraged to apply by the priority deadline of February 10 in order to receive priority admissions and scholarship consideration.
For more information about internship opportunities with the Marriott, NASA, and more, visit the College's online job board, broward.edu/ccn
. You may also email the Internship EDGE office at email@example.com
• Currently enrolled in a degree program at BC
• Completed 24 college credits
• Minimum 2.0 GPA
Benefits of an Internship:
• Earn academic credit
• Gain practical experience and job knowledge
• Explore career opportunities related to your field of study
• Network and make valuable contacts in your professonal field
To explore career opportunities, learn job-seeking and other employability skills, visit our Career Center.