Broward College is conducting a three credit scholarship drawing pursuant to Florida Statutes 849.0935 to encourage prospective students at our 2016 Open House Week to submit contact information for further recruitment efforts. The Scholarships are being funded from state issued fee exemptions. The winning tickets will be drawn at random on or about 5 p.m. on Friday, May 13 at Broward College Willis Holcombe Center (Downtown Center) Bldg. 31, Room 200, from all eligible raffle tickets received. In addition, the winner will be notified by phone. Ticket holders do not need to be present to win.
The prize will consist of a Broward College three credit scholarship that can be used towards their enrollment at Broward College during the academic year of 2016-2017. There will be one winning ticket drawn at each open house event taking place during the 2016 Open House Week. A total of seven winners will be chosen. The events are taking place at Broward College South Campus, Broward College Online Campus, Broward College Miramar West Center, Broward College North Campus, Broward College Downtown Center, Broward College Central Campus and Coral Springs Academic Center.
All participants must be:
1) A degree-seeking student at Broward College.
2) Enrolled at Broward College during the 2016-17 academic year.
3) A first-time Broward College student.
By entering this drawing, the prospective student acknowledges that he or she is aware of, and agrees to abide by the following Official Rules and Regulations of this drawing.
1) The scholarship is a tuition-based scholarship and cannot be redeemed for cash.
2) The scholarship cannot be transferred to another student or deferred beyond the 2016-2017 academic year or it will be forfeited. Prize is non-transferable. No purchase/contribution is necessary to enter. Broward College reserves the right to limit the number of tickets distributed to each entrant. The odds of winning the prize will depend on the number of drawing tickets collected.
Broward College is not responsible or liable for any actions or for any events that occur during or as a result of winner acceptance and use of prize. No substitutions for prize will be made. Winner agrees to allow Broward College to use name and likeness to promote future drawings.
For additional information, please contact the Broward College Enrollment Management Department.
Address: 225 East Las Olas Blvd. (Bldg. 31), Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Phone Number: 954-201-7171