To receive a Faculty or Staff ID:
- Any new Faculty or Staff ID request must be made by the employee's Supervisor or Department Access Coordinator (typically administrative support personnel).
- Employee must have had photo taken and signature saved at one of the following respective Campus ID office locations:
- Central Campus - Bldg. 19 - Room 106
- North Campus - Bldg. 46 - Room 134
- South Campus - Bldg. 68 - Room 190
- Willis Holcombe Center - Bldg. 33 - Room 120
- Miramar West - Bldg. 3101 - Room 132A
- Pines Center - Bldg. 100 - Room 107
- Cypress Creek - Safety and Security - Room 375
3. The employee's Supervisor or Department Access Coordinator should email
email@example.com with the following:
- Access levels needed (i.e. specific buildings, classrooms)
Note: All IDs requested will be sent to Supervisor or Department Access Coordinator for distribution.
4. Lost or stolen Faculty or Staff IDs should be reported to your respective Campus Safety and Security Office:
5. Any damaged or malfunctioning Faculty or Staff IDs should be reported to the employee's Supervisor or Access Coordinator.
6. The below videos will show how a faculty or staff member can use the double swipe function to unlock a classroom.
The faculty or staff member would perform the same operation to unlock or lock a classroom.