Office of the College Registrar

The mission of the College Registrar's Office is to uphold the integrity of the Broward College credential and to be innovatively responsible stewards of students’ academic records in compliance with federal, state and institutional mandates. Our team takes pride in providing administrative support and services to students, faculty, staff, and administrators.

You must submit official transcripts for high school, and all colleges and universities attended. The transcript(s) should show that there is no coursework in progress.

Submit your transcript to Broward College using one of the formats below:

  1. Contact the previous institution(s) you attended to request your official transcript be sent electronically to Broward College (school code 001500)
  2. For schools that do not transmit electronically, mail an official and complete paper transcript(s) to:

Broward College Registrar’s Office
4205 Bonaventure Blvd.
Weston, FL 33332

Students who have previously attended another post-secondary institution are considered transfer students. Transfer and degree-seeking students who have fewer than 24 credits at the college level must submit official transcripts from their high school.

Transfer students must provide official transcripts from all previously attended colleges or universities. Students who attended a post-secondary institution outside of the United States must provide transcripts in English. The Registrar receives and evaluates petitions for military courses in the same manner as other incoming transfer credits. Prior to the students’ term of enrollment, transcripts are to be submitted by following the instructions on the Send Transcripts to Broward College tab.

Students who earned credit at a regionally accredited institution in the United States can access the Transfer Equivalency Service (TES) website to review if courses taken at their prior instition is transferable to Broward College.

Review courses you have taken at another institution to understand if they are equivalent to a Broward College course.

College and university transcripts for enrolled students are evaluated in the order they are received.

Official Non-U.S. Transcripts

Students who attended a university outside the United States and want consideration of prior course work for credit and course equivalency must submit their foreign academic transcripts, certified English translation, and the accompanying commercial evaluation. Foreign academic transcripts must be commercially evaluated by a current member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). These evaluations must include the following:

  • Course-by-course
  • Lower/Upper level courses identified, and
  • Credits/hours of instruction
  • Optional: GPA needed for Bachelors degree program admission review

The student is responsible for evaluation fees and there is no guarantee that coursework will transfer.

Students residing in the U.S. with prior coursework from postsecondary institutions outside of the country must follow the same guidelines as indicated relative to submitting all prior coursework for evaluation. Transcripts in languages other than English must be translated.

Exceptions to the General Rule for Equivalency
Since the initial implementation of the State Course Numbering System (SCNS), specific disciplines or types of courses have been exempted from the guarantee of transfer for equivalent courses. These include courses that must be evaluated individually or courses in which the student must be evaluated for mastery of skill and technique. Transferability is at the discretion of the receiving institution.

High School
Students will not be accepted without appropriate proof of high school graduation. If we are unable to verify the credential, we will require a commercial evaluation of the high school documents. We only accept evaluations completed by current members of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES).

NOTE: Students who have earned 24 credit hours of Broward credit through dual enrollment or transfer credits from other colleges and universities may present their official college transcripts in lieu of high school records unless requesting financial aid.

Official Transcripts:

  • Order official Broward College transcripts through Credentials Solutions, Inc.
  • Current students may also order transcripts through their myBC portal.

Click on the Credentials icon to place an order or check the status of an order. Each official transcript incurs a $5.00 fee. All financial obligations must be paid in full prior to official transcripts being released. You may contact Credentials at 847-716-3005 with questions about transcript orders.

Please note transcripts designated for "pick-up" require photo identification and are only available at the Office of the District Registrar located in Weston.

Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Please refer to the Academic Calendar for holidays that may impact availability.

Unofficial Transcripts:
An unofficial transcript is a student’s academic record without the Registrar’s signature, seal or envelope. No fee is incurred for unofficial transcripts.

It is the student’s responsibility to review his/her unofficial transcript prior to ordering an official copy to ensure all grades have been posted and/or degree awarded. Both the official and unofficial transcript contain the same information pertaining to the student’s academic record and may be found through the myBC student portal.

Update your address to the location that you wish to receive your diploma or certificate sent in the mail. Diplomas will be mailed to the address on your record, within 4 - 5 weeks of the official graduation date. If your mailing address changes after the graduation date, please ensure you have mail-forwarding arranged through the United States Postal Service.

Duplicate/Replacement Diploma

To request a replacement or duplicate diploma complete the Duplicate/Replacement Diploma form form. For questions regarding diplomas, please email Each duplicate or replacement diploma incurs a $10.00 fee

Diploma Plaque
Purchase a sophisticated, official diploma plaque to prominently display and preserve your achievement for $99. Product information: 14 X 12", walnut background, high-gloss UV protective finish with gold tone beveled edge. Handcrafted in the US.

Enrollment Verification
Enrollment Verification services are available from Monday to Friday, 8:00am - 4:00pm, at any campus Admissions Office, or the College Registrar’s Office. Requests will be processed within 72 hours.

If you would like to request an official letter from Broward College with your educational data to be distributed, please submit an Authorization for Release of Information (Enrollment Verification) Form. Upon receipt of your request, Broward College will complete and submit the requested enrollment or educational information. For questions, please send an e-mail to

Degree Verification
national-school-clearinghouse-logo_328px78px.pngDegreeVerify provides instant online verifications of college degrees. The service is designed to simplify verification for employers, background screening firms, executive search firms and employment agencies who regularly screen candidates.

There is a cost to obtain a degree verification. To make a request, access the National Student Clearinghouse website and click the VERIFY button to get started.
Broward College submits degree information to the Clearinghouse once per term. See the National Student Clearinghouse website for more information.

The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) is a Federal law that protects the privacy of student education records. According to Federal FERPA Regulations 34 CFR 99, and Florida Statute 1002.22, the parents of a student who has reached the age of 18 years or is enrolled in a post-secondary program no longer have any rights under the provisions of this policy, unless the student gives written consent to release the information to the student’s parents.

Any student who would like to allow another person to access their education records must complete a FERPA Release form. If you have questions related to FERPA processing, please send an e-mail to

For more information go to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).

Student Forms

Do you have questions?

The Registrar’s team is prepared to respond to your questions about incoming and outgoing transcripts, accelerated credit (AP, AICE, IB, CLEP), diplomas, enrollment verification and FERPA permissions.