Apply to Broward College


Choose your student type. 

Apply to Broward College


Florida residents pay a discounted tuition rate. See how you can pay less tuition.

Determine if you are required to take a placement test

You must submit official transcripts for high school, and all colleges and universities attended. The transcript(s) should show that there is no coursework in progress. Contact the previous institution(s) you attended to request your official transcript be sent electronically to Broward College (school code 001500). A student who is claiming that home school graduation requirements should submit the Home School Completion Affidavit.

You should apply for financial aid even if you think you don’t qualify.  There are many forms of financial support which require a completed FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid application).

All new Broward College students (except Transients, Non-degree seeking, and Continuing Education must complete our new online orientation.


See department availability and their hours of operation.

Admissions Applications

New Students

Complete this application only if you are an applicant who is attending Broward College for the first time. If you previously attended the Kids & Teens College, you must complete the Returning Students application.

Returning Students

Complete this application if you are a credit student that has not attended Broward College in the past 12 months or if you are a non-credit student that wishes to take credit courses; this includes Continuing Education or Kids & Teens College students.

Former High School Dual Enrollment

Complete this application if you were a high school student dual enrolled at Broward College and are now degree-seeking.


Complete non-credit application if you are taking courses for personal and/or professional growth.


If you saved it in our system, no need to start from scratch. Let's help you complete it now.

The following documents can be completed and submitted online at

  • Home School Completion Affidavit
  • Name Change
  • SSN Change
  • Florida Resident Form
  • Non Florida Resident Form
  • Private Schools Transient Requests
  • Homeless Letters/ Waiver
  • Teacher and State Employee Fee Waiver along with Proof of Employment
  • Enrollment Verification Requests

The following documents can be submitted via email:

  • Immigration Documents-Continuing students
  • Department of Children and Families Child Net Tuition Exemption Waiver
  • Home School Dual Enroll Recommendation form

COVID Contacts
Questions can be sent via email or you can call the main number, 954-201-7350
Campus Location Email Contact
North Campus
A. Hugh Adams Central Campus
Judson A. Samuels South Campus
Broward College Online
Continuing Education

Have Questions?

Remote and limited in-person student services are available.

Clery Act Notification to Prospective Students

Broward College prepares an Annual Security Report which is available to all current and prospective students and employees. The report includes statistics concerning reported crimes that occurred on campus, in certain off campus buildings or property owned or controlled by Broward College, and on public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from, the campus. The report also includes institutional policies, information on programs, crime prevention tips and other matters. You may also pick up a printed copy at the Campus Safety offices.​