Aviation & Automotive (Transportation Programs)
Are you working on your instrument rating?
Do you want to improve your instrument/multi-proficiency?
Do you plan on upgrading your pilot's license in the near future?
DRONE/UAS FLIGHT SCHOOL
This program focuses on ground school and first time operations of Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS/Drones). The course prepares students to pilot a drone and provides hands-on piloting practice. Apply new skills in areas of construction, photography, real estate, landscape design, and more. Learn Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations for flight.
REMOTE PILOT IN COMMAND CERTIFICATE FAA UAG KNOWLEDGE TEST PREP
This two-day course will prepare the serious student for the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Airman Knowledge Test (AKT) for the Unmanned Aircraft-General (UAG) written examination. Upon successful passing of the 2 hour, 60 question test with a minimum 70% grade, the legal applicant will earn the Remote Pilot-In-Command Certificate from the FAA.
BC's Aviation Institute Simulator Training Center can help you reach your goals with single and multi-engine simulators (flight training devices). For more information or to schedule Simulator Training, call Oren Wallace, 954-201-8083
- Accelerated Private Pilot 141 Ground School
- Accelerated Instrument Pilot 141 Ground School
- Accelerated Commercial Pilot 141 Ground School
- VFR Flight (Visual Flight Rules) Proficiency Training/Biennial Flight Review /
- VFR/IFR (Visual Flight Rules/Instrument Flight Rules) Flight Instrument
Proficiency Check / IPC (Instrument Proficiency Check)
- Accelerated Private Pilot Flight Course
- Airplane (ASEL)*
- Accelerated Instrument Rating Flight Course -
- Accelerated Commercial Pilot Flight Course - Airplane (ASEL)*
- Flight Instructor Airplane -Single Engine Ground School
- Instrument Flight Instructor Ground School
- Instrument Flight Instructor Rating Course Flight - Airplane
- Multi-Engine Rating - Airplane (VFR/IFR) Ground School
*Note: Designated flight courses require minimum deposit of $1000 to set-up flight training accounts with the College. Training deposits are made to the South Campus Cashier using the deposit slip provided at the window. Take the receipt to building 99 room 153.
All applicants are subject to TSA Citizenship/Immigration & background verification requirement. Additional fee may apply.
All students must obtain a Broward College ID ($15) through Student Life, building 68, and Parking Decal from Campus Safety.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org