programs prepare you for a professional career and enhance your
personal growth through language education. Classrooms are equipped with
cutting-edge technology. As part of the admissions process, you will
take the placement test. We offer a "Total Package" support services
guiding international students through the process of transitioning to
American higher education. Course Title:
- Semi-Intensive English
- Part-Time English
- English Conversation & Accent Reduction
- TOEFL Test Preparation
- Business English
Course Title: English and Foreign Languages
English - Spanish - Portuguese - French - Mandarin
- Customized Language Courses
- Customized Corporate Language Courses
- Customized Language Boot Camp
Contact Client Services: Ph: 954-577-9955 I Toll Free 1-888-654-6482 email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Join our mailing list.
students are placed according to communicative ability in the language.
There are seven levels of language proficiency as outlined below:
LEVEL 1: Low Beginner - Unable to function in the spoken language.
LEVEL 2: Mid Beginner - Able to function in only a very limited capacity by using a number of memorized words and phrases.
LEVEL 3: High Beginner - Able to satisfy immediate needs with learned utterances. Does not speak in complete sentences.
LEVEL 4: Low Intermediate - Able
to handle a variety of tasks in previously learned, uncomplicated
social situations. Speech is generally limited to the present tense and
sentences may not always be complete.
LEVEL 5: Mid Intermediate - Able
to successfully handle a variety of communicative tasks in
uncomplicated social situations. Can ask and respond to questions, make
requests for information, and express personal meaning, but the quality
and quantity of language is not sustained at a High Intermediate level
in all contexts.
LEVEL 6: High Intermediate - information, and express personal meaning, but responses may still contain hesitancy and grammatical inaccuracies.
LEVEL 7: Low Advanced - Able
to narrate and describe in major time frames and can talk about a wide
range of concrete social and work topics. May still make errors with
basic grammatical structures, but they have a much stronger control of
the grammatical system than the Intermediate level.
Benefits to Enroll
- Prepare for higher education
- Transition smoothly into American academic life
- Experience the American culture
- Expand opportunities
- Position your firm in the global market
- Improve overall performance
- Outperform the competition
- Converse confidently with co-workers, friends, clients and locals
- Enjoy traveling to its fullest extent
Reasons to Enroll
- Learn from degreed, experienced, culturally-oriented professors trained in the LINGUASM Methodology
- Discover immersion learning techniques that produce fast results
- Study in classrooms and labs equipped with the latest technology
- Sample of the American college life
- Receive personalized attention and active class participation
- Learn, how to keep your language skills, and how to use them in real life
- Gain cultural aspects of the countries where your language of study is spoken
“We provide effective language education, thus ensuring the mastery of a new language”
Contact a bi-lingual advisor today!
Address: 225 E Las Olas Blvd., 6th
Floor I Ft. Lauderdale,