- Be enrolled as a student in a Florida public or non-public secondary school or home education program in Broward County
- Minimum 3.0 unweighted high school grade point average (GPA)
- College level test scores in all areas – English, Reading and Math
(Before March 1, 2016)
|440+ (Critical Reading)||440+ (Critical Reading)|
(After March 1, 2016)
|25+ (Writing and Language)||24+ (Reading)|
24 - 26.4 (MAT1033)
|ACT||17+ (English)||19+ (Reading)|
103+ (Writing) and
New SAT scores are effective as of March 1, 2016. Please refer to the cut-off scores listed above.
- Complete a Dual Enrollment Recommendation Form each term with parent/legal guardian, student, school counselor and principal signatures
- Maintain a 3.0 unweighted high school GPA
- Maintain a 2.0 Broward College GPA
- Earn a grade of “C” or better in each college course
- Early Admission and College Academy students who receive a “D” or “F” grade may only be allowed to continue taking courses if approved by the school counselor from the high school and still meet eligibility requirements.