The courses offered within the Non-Intensive English Language Program at the Continuing Education Department are ideal for anyone seeking to improve their language skills for personal and/or professional reasons. Our courses include Beginning English, Intermediate English, Advanced English, Accent Reduction, Business English, Let’s Talk (Conversation Class), and TOEFL Test Prep. The Continuing Education Department offers a self-assessment online to assist students in selecting the appropriate level.
Classes are between 6 to 8 weeks long and are conveniently offered during the day, evening and on weekends.
In this program you will:
- Learn basic to advanced level grammar structures
- Learn beginning to advanced vocabulary
- Refine and improve your pronunciation
- Practice and improve your conversation skills
- Learn pronunciation techniques designed to help you communicate more professionally (advanced students)
Steps to enroll:
- Go to www.broward.edu/academics/ce , click on ‘Language Center’ and then find the ‘Register Now’ button to see a listing of all the classes offered. You may also take a self-assessment to help you determine in which level to enroll;
- Call our customer service desk at 954-201-7800; or
- Stop by the registration office at any of the main campuses.
* We suggest that you take the self-assessment to help decide which class is best for you