Project RENEW (Refugees Entering New Enterprises and Workforce) is a comprehensive program that provides FREE English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) for eligible refugees, asylees, and victims of human trafficking living in Broward County. Project RENEW serves students from all over the world. We have 6 levels within the program and each student receives onsite English Language assessment to determine his/her level.
!Hablamos español! Nou pale Kreyòl!
- Asylees of all nationalities
- Refugees from Cuba, Haiti and all nationalities
- Special immigrants from Iraq and Afghanistan
- Lawful permanent residents who adjusted from prior refugee, entrant, or asylum status
- 18 years old and older
- Residing in Broward County
- Registered with an employment provider
In this program you will:
- Learn basic to advanced English communication skills
- Learn life skills
- Receive citizenship and civics classes
- Learn basic to advanced levels of reading and writing skills
- Receive standardized test preparation
Steps to enroll:
Contact Project RENEW’s office at 954-201-2672 for an individual interview and enrollment appointment.