• Full-time students must be enrolled in at least 12 credits during the term of the award
• Part-time students must be enrolled in at least 6 credits, but not more than 11 credits, during the term of the award
• All applicants must be enrolled in at least one (3-credit) Honors course during the term of the award (Note: Honors by Contract does not qualify as an Honors class in this instance)
• All applicants must have a minimum 3.5 Overall/Honors GPA
• Honors Scholarships are currently only available to Associate’s-level students
Part-time scholarships are funded by the generous contribution of Mr. Robert Elmore, who established the Robert Elmore Honors College Scholarship Endowment in 2005.
Full-time scholarships are also funded by the generous contributions of BC Foundation donors, which include the following endowments: Porterfield Family Honors Endowed Scholarship, Margaret T. Tait Endowed Teaching Scholarship, Dr. Stephen C. Barker Memorial Scholarship, Cynthia Roberts Memorial Scholarship, Rosemary Duffy Larson Scholarship, Robert Elmore Honors College Scholarship, Robert Elmore Honors College Full-time Scholarship, Honors College Scholarship, Willis Holcombe Scholarship, John P. and Elizabeth Atwell Hart Honors Scholarship, F. Louis and May Jean Wolff Foundation Scholarship Fund, Elmer Rasmuson Scholarship, and Ruth H. Brown Scholarship.