Criminal Justice, Law, and Public Safety
AA to Baccalaureate Programs
Broward College offers the AA degree that transfers to the State University System with the complete 36 credit-hour Baccalaureate General Education requirement. Elective courses can be selected to meet the lower division requirements of baccalaureate degrees in fields such as:
- Criminal Justice
- Fire and Emergency Services
See an Advisor to make the appropriate course selections.
Career and Technical Education Programs including AS to Baccalaureate Programs
While Certificate and AAS degree programs prepare students for immediate employment, AS degree programs prepare students for employment as well as transfer to specific baccalaureate programs in the Florida College and the State University Systems. Broward College offers the following programs in this cluster:
- Criminal Justice Technology AS
- Crime Scene Emphasis (21101)
- Criminal Justice Emphasis (21102)
- Polygraph Emphasis (21104)
- Police Academy PSAV (5269)
- Correctional Probation Officer Academy PSAV (5282)
- Correctional Probation Officer Crossover to FL CMS Law Enforcement PSAV (5296)
- Corrections Officer Academy PSAV (5270)
- Crossover From Corrections To Law Enforcement PSAV (5278)
- Police Service Aide Academy PSAV (5271)
- Law Enforcement Auxiliary Officer PSAV (5301)
- Emergency Management AS, (2200, 2200E)
- Fire Science Technology AS (2118)
For some of the program listed above, student must be hired by a municipality and be approved for training.
There are many ways to contact us. If you would like to receive information regarding any aspect of Broward College, please visit our Request Information
page and fill in the required fields. You will receive your information within a couple of business days.
General Broward College information: 954-201-7350
Not Sure or Need Advising?