AS Nuclear Medicine Program
August 2018 Application Criteria:
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 in the courses below and Overall GPA of 2.5.
- Completion in the following courses BSC 2085, BSC 2085L, BSC 2086, BSC 2086L, CHM 1032, CHM 1032L, PHY 1001, ENC 1101, and MAC 1105 or higher.
Application Period: January 16th - May 3rd
Admission Selection Criteria:
Selection for admission is based on points being awarded for the number of courses successfully completed (C or S grade) toward the AS Degree in Nuclear Medicine (exclusive of the courses & pre-health science core requirements). One point will be awarded for each course successfully completed regardless of the number of credits as follows:
- 1 point - Humanities/Fine Arts Elective
- 1 point - Social/Behavioral Science Elective
- Health Occupations Students of America (HOSA) students who meet all criteria will be awarded one (1) additional point.
- 5 points – Military Service
- Based on the strength of the pool, tie-breaker points will be awarded for the overall GPA in courses completed toward the degree at BC or courses that are transferred in as equivalent.
- 2 points - 4.0 – 3.2 GPA
- 1 point - 3.2 – 2.5 GPA
For the August 2016 Nuclear Medicine Program, students who were admitted
had 6 points and GPAs of 2.5 to 4.0