The South Campus Testing Center offers testing for the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) through CATS/PSI. A wide range of FAA tests are available. Tests range from private and commercial pilot to aviation maintenance technician and flight engineer. All testing adheres to FAA standards and procedures. Broward College students wishing to test for a FAA certification should see the information listed below.
Broward College Students:
Aviation (FAA) testing for BC students who are or have been enrolled in courses in the BC Aviation Institute is available on an appointment basis only. BC students need to follow the instructions below to be eligible to test in the South Campus Testing Center.
- View the FAA Testing Matrix for appropriate documentation and acceptable ID's prior to registration through PSI.
- Obtain your FAA Tracking Number (FTN) by registering with IACRA.
- Schedule your exam through PSI Online Scheduler.
- To register for Broward College as your test site, enter ZIP Code 33024.
- The Testing Center can no longer register you directly for FAA testing. It can only be done through the PSI Online Scheduler.
- Voucher through the BC Aviation Institute are no longer available.
South Campus Testing Center
7200 Pines Blvd.
Building 68 Rm 213
Pembroke Pines FL 33027