For examinees requesting proctoring services at a Broward College Testing Center.
As a public service, Broward College Testing proctors examinations for other institutions, agencies, and employers. The testing criteria and guidelines for Proctoring Services are as follows:
- All requests must be approved by the examinee's home institution, sponsoring agency, or employer prior to test scheduling.
- Scheduling at preferred campus location is subject to availability. Students may be referred to another BC Testing Center for test scheduling.
- Certain testing windows as specified below are dedicated to BC Academic and Enrollment testing only!
- All Requests must be received at least 10 business days prior to the requested test date.
- Instructions and materials must be delivered or provided electronically to the BC Testing Center at least 72 hours (three business days) before the scheduled exam time. If the exam is online, a link or URL address to access the test must be provided along with the username and password if applicable.
- Examinees are responsible for informing their home institution, sponsoring agency, or employer of BC's approval process. Examinees must contact their home institution, sponsoring agency, or employer and make sure that the home institution, sponsoring agency, or employer sends their approval to the appropriate BC Testing Center. BC is not responsible for contacting the home institution, sponsoring agency, or employer for the examinee.
- The BC preferred remote testing option is for students to test on their institution's account. This information must be shared with the other institution's testing director prior to making any arrangements at BC.
- There is a BC testing fee for proctoring service requests.
- Minimum charge of $23.50 for the first hour which includes the $3.50 convenience fee for online payments.
- $10 for each additional half hour or fraction thereof. Student or institution provided envelope with postage. (Tracking is recommended) BC provided shipping via priority mail incurs a $10.00 flat fee. Shipping is done within 2 business days after test completion.
- Payment is required prior to beginning testing.
- Although every effort will be made to accommodate all requests, the actual scheduling of the examination will be made solely by the Testing Center based on the availability of personnel and other relevant factors. During certain periods of the year, testing is only available for BC academic and enrollment purposes. During these times, proctoring services are not available.
- All examines are required to present valid identification before the test session begins as well as any other requirements from the exam sponsoring organization.
- All examinees are required to adhere to the Testing Guidelines and Prohibited Items policies of the Testing Centers.
- Complete BC's Remote Testing form below to initiate the process.