Ram-Tech Construction, Inc. is a woman-owned general contracting firm that has been serving south Florida since 1998. Ram-Tech Construction takes pride and ownership with every project regardless of size or scope. We have a team of professionals dedicated to making each project a success through careful management and aggressive operations. It is our business practice to give our clients service, quality and fair pricing.
RTC specializes in site development and can provide services that include demolition, grading, paving, drainage, water, sewer, signage and marking, landscape and irrigation. Additionally, RTC can provide you with heavy equipment through our equipment rental services division. Ram-Tech is a certified DBE, M/WBE, SBE and CBE. Ram-Tech Construction is an EEO Employer with an approved Affirmative Action Plan from the Florida Department of Transportation.
Ram-Tech is committed to safety and quality. We maintain quality control procedures to assure that our clients’ needs are being met in a professional, consistent, and precise manner. Ram-Tech considers safety of prime importance and we adhere to strict safety procedures which are project specific. Our safety practices include weekly tool talks, daily site and equipment inspection, continuing education to stay on top of OSHA standards.
Ram-Tech’s strength lies in its diversified and interdisciplinary team that offers integrated and innovative solutions. We have the experience and comprehensive knowledge of our scope of work from our field operations to our managing service, and our overall expertise in site construction. Ram-Tech’s approach is in establishing partnerships and delivering personalized customer service from the start through the completion of every project. To date, RTC has had the opportunity to work with, but not limited to Turner Construction, Coastal Construction, Dragados, Hensel Phelps, Bouygues Civil Works, KAST, DPR, Odebrecht, Thornton and Pavarini.
• Participant, Rebuilding Together, 2011-2013
• Participant, Sponsor, Officer: National Association of Women in Construction, Miami-Chapter 41
• Miami Beach Edition/Seville, Miami Beach, FL
• Monte Carlo, Miami Beach, FL
• The Blu @ North Bay Village, North Bay Village, FL
• New Federal Office Building, Miramar, FL
• Broward Reuse Valve, Broward County, FL
• Miami Intermodal Center, Miami, FL
• Port of Miami Tunnel, Miami, FL
• Site Preparation Contractor
• Heavy & Civil Engineering Construction
• Highway, Street & Bridge Construction
• Water & Sewer Line & Related Structures Construction
• Construction, Mining and Forestry Machinery and Equipment Rental & Leasing
• Brick, Stone and other related construction material merchant wholesaler
• Industrial Building Construction
• Commercial and Institutional Building Construction