Help New Students Make the Transition
Broward Ambassadors are often the first point of contact for new students. As an Ambassador, you will be helping to promote the college to prospective students and provide much-needed assistance during orientation.
How to Participate
What You Will do
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of six credits
- Fill out and turn in a Broward Ambassador Application at one of the Student Life offices on North, Judson A. Samuels South and A. Hugh Adams Central Campuses.
What You Will Get
- Conduct campus tours
- Assist in the class registration process
- Lend a hand during New Student Orientation
- Give one-on-one attention to students who need it
- Help in the daily operations of the Center for Inclusion
- $850 scholarship ($500 per term)
- A chance to learn about leadership and diversity
- A record of your experience on your student transcript
Ready to represent Broward College? Get in touch with the Student Life office nearest you for more information.