Broward College Bookstores have partnered with STUDYtactics, a division of MBS Direct, and are pleased to announce that students can now purchase their textbooks online through the STUDYtactics Fulfillment Center. The Bookstores will still continue to be your primary source for textbooks and supplies.
How to purchase your textbooks online?
- Have your schedule next to you while shopping online.
- From the box below this text, select the campus/center you are attending.
- At the bottom of the booklist page, select the location where your classes are held.
- Locate the course and section number for each of your classes.
- Write down the textbook requirements (ISBN) from the booklists for each of your courses.
- Then, return back to the booklist page and click on the link at the bottom of the page that says: "Click here to order books online!"
All returns must be sent back to the STUDYtactics Fulfillment Center. The bookstores are unable to credit your online purchases in the bookstores. Shopping online may not fulfill all of your course textbook requirements. Custom published textbooks, course notes and required supplies are some of the examples of what are not available for purchase online.