Live Chat
Sign In

How Do I Request Accommodations/Academic Adjustments?

  1. Students requesting academic adjustments must provide the Office of Disability Services (ODS) appropriate documentation, of the disability, from a qualified diagnostician/Medical Doctor that addresses the disability and how it impacts them in the educational setting,  (If you do not have documentation, the Disability Services Advisor will provide you with a list of local diagnosticians)
  2. After the documentation has been reviewed, the ODS Advisor will contact the student.
  3. If the student qualifies for services, an appointment will be made for an intake to discuss the kinds of academic adjustments/ support services they will be entitled to receive in the educational setting.


Please be advised that Broward College provides reasonable substitutions for eligible students with disabilities within the terms and intent of  Policy for Substitution for Program and Graduation Requirements for Eligible Students with Disabilities and Procedure.

  • Obtain three insurance licenses exam-free
  • Complete your degree in only 24 months
  • Earn your A.S. in Vision Care.
  • Learn More
  • Most Affordable
  • Third Year in a Row
  • Ranked 3rd for Associate Degrees
  • Our Grads Earn More
  • Ranked #2 in the Nation
Broward College​
111 East Las Olas Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Phone: 954.201.7350
​ ​
©​ 2019 | Broward College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information or other legally protected classification in its programs and activities.
​​ View our non-discrimination policies and Title IX policies.​​