Message #4 Broward College business operations resume tonight at 11 p.m. Classes resume as scheduled on Wednesday, September 4, 2019.
The College will communicate updates through its emergency management messaging system, BC ALERTS. Notifications are sent by text, phone calls, email, and social media. In addition, you can also call the specific hotlines below:
Student Hotline: 954-982-7143
Employee Hotline: 954-982-7142
The College will resume normal operations once an ‘ALL CLEAR’ has been issued.
In addition, the BC Alert system is used to disseminate emergency notifications. Messages are sent through telephone calls, text messages, social media platforms, and emails. For the BC Alert system to be most effective, users should review and update their contact information as necessary.
2. Bring the cursor to the “Personal” tab and select “Change Address”
3. Review and update as necessary
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Update.”
FOR FACULTY / STAFF:
1. Login to the Broward College One Access
2. Select “Workday”
3. Click on the “cloud” icon -or-your image in the upper right corner of the screen
4. Click on the “View Profile” under your name
5. Select “Contact”
6. Select “Edit” and update your contact information appropriately.
7. When finished, click on “Submit.”
Please continue to monitor developments so you can keep you and your family safe. For updates on Hurricane Dorian and ways you can prepare, visit the following websites: