As of January 10, 2020, all new Broward College students must complete our new online orientation.
In order to access the orientation, you will need to have
completed an online application to the college. If you have not already
applied, please submit an application.
The online orientation is designed to answer all your questions and is available for you to access at any time. Let's get started on your online orientation and set you up for an Advising & Registration (A&R) session! You will need to implement the following steps:
Select one of these options at the Member Profile:
- First Time in College (FTIC) - you have never attended college before
- Transfer - you have previously attended a college other than Broward College
- Dual Enrollment/Early Admissions Student - you are a current high school student and would like to take college courses
Then select your home BC Campus.
Review and complete each module of the orientation. At the "Next Steps" module, select your student type:
- Education for Academic Purposes (EAP)
- Online - FTIC and Transfer
- Transfer (on-campus)
- FTIC (on-campus)
As you read through the checklist of your student type, click on the hyperlink located at the very bottom of the page and follow the steps to register for your A&R. Please note: if you're using Google Chrome, you can translate the orientation to the language of your preference.
Have you taken the SAT or ACT? If so, submit your scores. If not, or if you did not meet minimum requirements, you'll need to take the PERT test before you are able to register for orientation.